Last year, Italian composer and musician Bruno Bavota released a new album as the follow-up of 2019’s RE_CORDIS. Get Lost, out via Temporary Residence, marks a radical new direction. According to the press release, rather than obsess over the sound of the piano itself, Bavota now explores the sounds around the piano – the resonance, the silence, and the acoustic ambience of the living, breathing space in which the piano resides.
He shared a new live video for the track “Darkest Light” and announced the European tour. Watch it below and check the tour dates.
- January 17th, Eurosonic Noorderslag, Groningen (NL)
- January 19th, La Conserve, Leuven (BE)
- January 25th, Cactus Muziekcentrum, Bruges (BE)
- April 9th, Die Wohngemeinschaft, Cologne (DE)
- April 11th, TivoiliVredenburg, Utrecht (NL)
- April 12th, Het Bolwerk, Sneek (NL)
- April 15th, Palac Akropolis, Prague (CZ)